Author Talk With Richard Lowe Interview Questions
Thanks for your interest in being interviewed on Author Talk With Richard Lowe. Here is additional information that might be useful.
I am interviewing authors, publishers, agents and anyone else in the traditional or self-publishing industry. I am also interviewing other creative people who are inspirational such as actors, actresses, band members and so on.
I know many writers, and it breaks my heart sometimes to hear how they pour their soul and passion into their writing without succeeding. They are afraid of failing, terrified of promotion, and even wonder if they “have what it takes to be a writer.”
The mission of this podcast is to motivate writers by showing them the stories of those who have succeeded in one way or another. I also want to get across the message that we are in a community, and there is plenty of help available for the asking. I want to see the beautiful and inspiring stories and books of our entire community of writers get written and published, and then be promoted to success.
The concept of this interview is to get your unique perspective and story about your creative journey and to help you promote your latest project.
This is the procedure:
- Fill out this form.
- You’ll see the form includes the ability to upload a document (or ZIP file) containing a giveaway. You can use this to promote your books and get readers to sign up on your email list. Viewers will be able to download the freebie if they share the interview.
- You can also enter a JPG with the cover from one of your books and a URL directly to the Amazon book page. We’ll include that on the blog page for your interview. This is optional.
- Once you’ve submitted the form, please schedule your interview here.
- You’ll receive an email with instructions. The interview will be done via zoom and recorded.
- On the day of the interview, be ready to appear on camera. 🙂
- After the interview is complete, we’ll edit it and put it online in a few weeks, depending on how many we already have ready to go.
- We’re putting 2 per week online at this time.
- Once the interview is live, you’ll receive a message with a link to it with a list of suggestions to maximum the promotional value of your interview.
We’ll use Zoom for the interview. It’s a great tool that I use to create clear and beautiful videos. The interviews will be pre-recorded and edited to fix any errors and to polish the final product. They will then be shown on YouTube.
Questions may include:
- What is your story?
- How did you become a writer?
- Why did you write your book(s)?
- What is your favorite memory about writing?
- Why did you choose your genre?
- Do you have any tips to help writers succeed?
- What have you found to be the best promotional methods?
- How to you remain productive? Do you ever get writer’s block and what do you do about it?
- What is your favorite thing about being an author?
- Any closing remarks?
Additional questions may be asked as the conversation proceeds.
Please schedule your interview here.
I’m looking forward to our interview.