Tips For Maximizing The Value Of Your Interview
Thanks for signing up for an interview!
Here are some quick tips to help you maximize the promotional value of your interview. By performing a few simple actions, you can gain new followers, create some buzz about your books, and perhaps even make a few sales.
- You’ll be emailed a link to the interview page.
- The page where the interview is hosted has been optimized to feature you in the best possible way.
- First, please add a comment to the bottom of the page of your interview. This will ensure that you receive a notification in your email from anyone else who comments. By doing this, you can answer any questions that your readers post on the page. This is a great way to stay engaged with people who feel strongly enough to leave a comment about you and what you said in the video.
- Next, you should do is post that page to your Facebook profile. You can use sharing buttons on the bottom of the page to do this. Be sure and include a few comments to make the post personal.
- Do the same for each of your social media profiles: Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- You’ll also see a button where you can send the page via email. If there’s anybody specific that you want to get a copy of your post, you can use this button.
- You can also post your interview and any groups that are appropriate on Facebook, Google+ and other social media. You can do this from the same set of buttons at the bottom of the page.
- When people add comments it’s best to answer those comments. This shows that you are engaged with your readership, and your audience will enjoy hearing from you.
- Repost the video on a regular basis – we found weekly is a good schedule. This will gain you even more readers and engagement.
By following these few simple steps, you can magnify the promotional value of your interview by several times. The more you share the page with others, the more your current readers will be engaged, and the more new readers you will gain.